Hi everyone,

I’ve done a small amount of Rare Book cataloguing in the past at the National Library of New Zealand and I’ve done quite a lot of early printed music cataloguing at the British Library. I would like to improve my rare book cataloguing knowledge, especially around describing the physical aspects of rare books (bindings, signatures) and I’m interested in applying RDA to rare books cataloguing.

Cheers,

Andra

Andra Patterson

Currently Metadata Manager, Europeana Sounds; soon to be Curator, Music Manuscripts

The British Library

96 Euston Road

London NW1 2DB

T: +44 (0)20-7412-7851