Plants of the Gods (2001), by Richard Evans Schultes, Albert Hoffman, and Christian Raetsch has a chapter ("The Hexing Herbs") that includes henbane.

Best,

Diana

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 2:22 AM, Caroline Tully <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There is The Witch’s Garden by Harold A. Hansen. Unity Press, 1978.

~Caroline Tully.

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Raymond Salvatore Harmon
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Ritual use of Henbane?

Hello all

I am looking for a book(s) on the ritual use of henbane, particularly in European craft traditions. There is a lot of mostly repetitive info online. I am hoping to find something that digs a bit deeper. Comparative analysis of flying ointment recipes, detailed description of ritual use, etc. Historic and/or contemporary.

Yours,
Raymond

--
Diana Brown
M.A. 2011, The Divinity School, University of Chicago