From: Janette Myers
Sent: 19 March 2015 12:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New CPD tool linked to UKPSF - CPD tool with no name

The CPD Tool with No Name!

The Professional Development Working Group has revised and updated its popular CPD tool that maps the key activities of Learning Development roles against the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF), used by those of us seeking HEA Fellowship and for other professional development. We have 2 requests for you. Please look at the resources and leave us feedback and please help us think of a name. Janette Myers and Michelle Reid, usually dab-hands at creating a clever pun or acronym, have been stumped trying to name these tools, so alongside the LDHEN list launch there is a competition for you to invent a snappy title for this ‘CPD tool with no name’! Get thinking- there will be chocolate. The resource can be found here https://aldinheprofdev.wordpress.com/ Please reply directly to me (Janette) with your ideas for the name – closing date Sunday March 29th- so we can announce the name and the winner at Conference. (Don’t worry if you can’t come to Conference, I will post the chocolate!)

Best wishes

Janette Myers

Michelle Reid

I work Mon-Thur at St George's

Dr Janette Myers SFHEA

Senior Lecturer in Student Learning and Support,

Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education,

6th floor Hunter Wing,

St George's, University of London

Cranmer Terrace

London