Sent: 19 March 2015 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CSKILLS Access Arrangements

Hi, please could someone tell me how you apply for Access Arrangements with CSkills? I’ve got a batch through to process but haven’t done them before. I emailed CSkills a week ago but didn’t get a reply!

All I’ve done for 3 weeks is JCQ Access Arrangements – I’m sick of the sight of them!

Sophie Lewis

Exams Officer

Kendal College

01539 814714

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email. Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website - The Castle Dairy Restaurant - Kendal Museum

This email message has been scanned for viruses and content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

Kirklees College

Kirklees College: creating opportunity, changing lives.

This email and any attachments are confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. You are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. Kirklees College cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Kirklees College or one of its agents.