Heterodox Economics Newsletter

Issue 178 March 30, 2015 web pdf Heterodox Economics Directory

During my activities as the editor of the Heterodox Economics Newsletter I often get requests to announce the publication of new working papers related to heterodox economic approaches. In most cases I have declined these requests simply because keeping track of relevant working papers goes beyond the scope of the Newsletter - including working papers would significantly increase both, the size of the Newsletter as well as editor's duties, and would change the Newsletter's general character.

All those people interested in publishing their working papers in heterodox forums may consider the working paper series of various heterodox organizations and associations (see here or here) as potential outlets. A particularly effective way to distribute working papers is to use the mailing lists on heterodox economics (and related issues) to be found within the RePEc project: There you can access and subscribe to mailing-lists on "Heterodox Microeconomics" (edited by Carlo D'Ippoliti) or "Post-Keynesian Economics" (edited by Karl Petrick) as well as other subject areas of potential interest (like "History and Philosophy of Economics" or "Sociology of Economics"). In order to have your paper announced in these lists you should submit it to some working paper series that is automatically included in RePEc (either this one or one of these) and make sure that the paper can easily be identified as pertaining to any of these fields, by using appropriate keywords, JEL codes and abstracts.

I surely hope this hint will help some of you to get their papers more widely read!

All the Best,

Jakob

© public domain

Table of contents