Dear all,

I will venture to suggest that "abduction" is just a name for the sleight of hand of analogy.
I think Dr. Salu is absolutely spot-on: this is a Peirce-ing silver bullet that can hit any target but, in the end, explains nothing.
Sometimes, people need to step back from what I lusually call the "canonic interpretation of the obligatory references" and think again.

Best regards,

Carlos Pires

Design & New Media MFA // Communication Design PhD Student @ FBA-UL

Check the project blog: