On 2015-02-04 16:11, Terence Love wrote:

> What I feel has been missing to date, however, is a formally expressed
> overview of why it is important  to search for even very small
> developments
> in other fields that have potential implications in Design.

Dear Terry,

I don't think anyone will argue against the importance of keeping an eye
on developments in other fields, regardless of how "small" they might be
classified.
I would however think it a requisite to ensure that those are actually
"developments" and not just another use-case of statistics or whatever.

And I'm afraid your latest comment, though very lengthy, doesn't add
anything useful to the discussion.
It made for a very frustrating read.

PS: It would also be advisable to check that any links included in your
posts actually work.

Best,

Carlos