Dear Katina,
Good question! When my database is finished, it will enable searches by various aspects of church size/wealth.
It could be done today, by hand, and I may add this in as part of my project on foreign objects in Icelandic churches this coming summer.
Meg

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Katrina Attwood [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] FEAST - A Celebration for the Day (February 24): the First and Second Finding(s) of the Head of St. John the Forerunner

Hi Meg,

Can the alabasters (which were presumably relatively expensive, in a
country where a Bible translation was priced at "three fish" in the
seventeenth century) be used to give an indication of the relative
prosperity of certain churches/cloisters in Iceland?

All best wishes, as ever,
Katrina
Dr Katrina C. Attwood
Department of Computer Science
University of York
Deramore Lane
YORK
YO10 5GH

Telephone: 01904 325460
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

University of York's E-mail disclaimer:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.york.ac.uk_docs_disclaimer_email.htm&d=AwIFAw&c=7MSSWy9Bs2yocjNQzurxOQ&r=ck9DGMUVufrSrS57t_UT9k6In-tVqXkuW6oaFL10XQY&m=S0Xq0Wkh9bGyDU5gSsjcgonnjtJINgI-U_8QPl2bsYQ&s=p8iTPwirF6eGvu8aprce5wpXDO8_TNBJLWBJikR6xuI&e=