Some medieval images of St. Scholastica:

Scholastica as depicted in a twelfth-century portrait in the Cappella di Sant'Anna at the Abbey of St. Benedict, Montecassino:
http://www.traditioninaction.org/SOD/SODimages/009_Scholastica029.jpg

Scholastica as depicted in a late thirteenth-century fresco in the lower church of the Monastery of St. Benedict (the Sacro Speco) at Subiaco:
http://pierostradella.it/vendite/santi/s/scolastica1.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/aneuv8

Scholastica and Benedict at table during her final visit as depicted in the mid- to later fourteenth-century Breviary of Charles V (betw. 1347 and 1380; Paris, BnF, ms. Latin 1052, fol. 344v):
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84525491/f698.image

Scholastica and Benedict at table during her final visit as depicted in an early fifteenth-century copy of the _Legenda aurea_ in its French-language version by Jean de Vignay followed by the _Festes nouvelles_ attributed to Jean Golein (Paris, BnF, ms. Français 242, fol. 295v):
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8426005j/f608.image.r=.langEN

Benedict's vision of Scholastica's soul ascending to heaven as depicted in an early fifteenth-century fresco in the upper church of the Monastery of St. Benedict (the Sacro Speco) at Subiaco:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edithosb/370260822/sizes/l

Scholastica as depicted by Andrea Mantegna in his later fifteenth-century St. Luke Altarpiece (commissioned, 1453) in the Pinacoteca di Brera in Milan:
http://tinyurl.com/ccmsdt
The ensemble:
http://tinyurl.com/2ko9t9

Scholastica and Benedict at table during her final visit as depicted by a fifteenth-century Umbrian master working in the transept of the upper church of the Monastery of St. Benedict at Subiaco:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edithosb/369885637/sizes/l/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edithosb/370258491/sizes/l

Scholastica's body being carried to Montecassino as depicted by a fifteenth-century Umbrian master in the transept of the upper church of the Monastery of St. Benedict (the Sacro Speco) at Subiaco:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edithosb/370262460/sizes/l/

Scholastica (at right) and Benedict deep in conversation as depicted in a later fifteenth-century copy (ca. 1470) copy of the _Legenda aurea_ in its French-language version by Jean de Vignay followed by the _Festes nouvelles_ attributed to Jean Golein (Mâcon, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 3, fol. 146v):
http://tinyurl.com/agug84

Scolastica (at right, with a rosary; at left St. Benedict; at center, the BVM and Christ Child) as depicted by the workshop of the Sparapane in a remounted earlier sixteenth-century fresco (1528) in the cattedrale di Santa Maria Argentea in Norcia (PG) in Umbria:
http://tinyurl.com/ozdghwu

Best,
John Dillon