medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture I'd suggest trying one of the online genealogy programs on a trial basis (Ancestry.com offers a 14-day free trial).  You can always subscribe later or buy the associated program for your own PC.  The Mormons' Familysearch.org is mostly free.

While I use Ancestry.com for my own family researches, I have usefully keyed in data on historical folks to keep their relationships straight.

Cheers,
Al Magary