Sent: 10 February 2015 16:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EDI Files

Hi Vicky

We’re multicentred with Pearson and from memory requested multi-centre keys via AVCO.  Our centre set up with Pearson is such that we have one overarching centre number (17521) to indicate the college (we don’t make entries against it) and we then have two subcentre codes that sit underneath that (17521A and 17521B) – we send registration files for BTECs etc to Pearson through one instance of the A2C software:

Our JCQ setup for Pearson is likewise multicentred but we have separate centre codes – we also send files via one instance of A2C:

From memory we applied for multi-centre keys via the AVCO website and then received individual emails from the awarding bodies asking us to confirm the set up.

It was a couple of years ago that we did this but it should be possible for you to have everything under 1 instance of A2C.

Regards

Lorna