Sent: 27 February 2015 14:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Access Policy

Hi Tony

In theory I agree, unfortunately in practice the word 'Exam' can fit into the sentence so it automatically comes to my door for me to do

Anna

Sent: 27 February 2015 13:05
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi John

I am under the impression that as access arrangements sit firmly under the responsibility of the SENCO this should be something that is added as a section to the overall SEN policy (which you should have access to).

This is the line I have taken here and I believe it is being written into their policy as we speak.

Regards

Tony McIlroy
Team Manager - Exams
Derby College, Johnson Building, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8PU
Telephone: 0300 1237890 |Ext. 4021 |