Lol, made my morning Kate – hope you enjoyed Cornwall (under the assumption that you are sensible enough not to read your e-mails until you get back to work!!)

Sent: 19 February 2015 17:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Edexcel DIDA NG

Hi

Anyone out there having issues with entries for DIDA NG syllabus

We’ve just been told a load of twaddle by Edexcel.

1.       We’re not approved for DIDA NG…..yes we are

2.       We should go onto the BTEC tab to get approval……no if it was anywhere its on the DIDA tab

3.       If it’s not there try looking in GCSE tab-----I think not

4.       Enter them for the old DIDA scheme and then transfer them…..b*****ks

5.       The DIDA NG code is not available yet for this academic year……Doh!!!  Basedata says YES!!

I honestly give up on them.

We’ve only got 5 poor souls who need entries.   But their crappy system keeps rejecting our EDI file…..maybe cos the NG code isn’t alive so I was going to whack em in online but can’t even do that.

The CIDA is fine but apparently this is a completely different syllabus/qualification/programme area to DIDA so we didn’t have to get approval as it’s automatic!!!!!!

Roll on tomorrow afternoon when I’m off to Cornwall for a week…Yipeeeeeee

http://static.ipaustralia.com.au/store3/12/74/1274090.1.high.jpg

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298

West Thames College
London Road
Isleworth
TW7 4HS

West Thames College LondonConnect with us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterWatch our videos on YouTubeFollow us on LinkedIn
Good with Outstanding Features - Ofsted 2014

This email and any attachments to it may contain information that is private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they are addressed. Neither West Thames College nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of West Thames College by means of email communication. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of West Thames College. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately. This email and any response may be monitored by West Thames College.

  ­­