It does make me feel better Elaine – thank you

Anna

Sent: 03 February 2015 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilators Handbook

Anna

You are not alone….

We have the  same old same old ELT/SLT/Managers thinking that Exam board dates are movable, exam office deadline dates don’t matter and oh best of all  ‘we will get a couple of temps in to make the entries/resits that way entries can be made up to the 20th February’…. Just a couple of phrases used by my new Manager/Registrar who unsurprisingly has no Exams knowledge/background!

Does that make you feel any better?

Small rant over now to chase up teachers who do not understand the word ‘deadline’ L

Elaine

Mrs Elaine Tanner

Examinations Officer

Seevic College