-fully right, Richard and Amy
-"open-access" is only a way of publishing but with its own peculiar
advantages/problems
-what we need is not only a list of this kind about open-access journals,
but about any journal and even any institution (there are many named as
"institute" or "foundation" that are purely commercial)
-un saludo
-juan gérvas