From: Richard Saitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 9:59 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: open-access, be careful

A very useful site Juan.
I would not say, however, that the worry is open access.  The worry is illegitimate unscrupulous and/or predatory journals, which of course could be paper or online, open or closed access etc.
Best,
Rich

Richard Saitz
Editor Evidence-Based Medicine

BMJ, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR
T: +1 617 414 7744
E: [log in to unmask]
W: ebm.bmj.com
Twitter: @EvidBaseMed_BMJ