Juan
I think the best source for information is here
http://scholarlyoa.com
Beall's list
And Bentham Open is listed as a "Potential, possible, or probable
predatory scholarly open-access publishers"
Best
Rich

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Saitz MD, MPH
Editor, Evidence-based Medicine

Professor of Community Health Sciences and Medicine
Boston University