***Apologies for cross-postings***

Dear all:

The Department of Geography is pleased to announce that the Annual Critical Geography (Mini-)Conference is returning to the University of Kentucky this fall during the weekend of October 23-24, 2015. The conference theme this year is "Towards a minor geography". Our keynote speaker will be Professor Cindi Katz, CUNY.

Please mark your calendars and watch for our formal Call for Papers and more details to come in the next weeks.

We hope to see many of you here in Lexington in October!

On behalf of the conference organizers,

Patricia Ehrkamp
Associate Professor, Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Geography
University of Kentucky
817 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY 40506-0027, USA