Numbers of any sort get me confused

and when Celsius and Fahrenheit are involved

I get even more confused.

Seattle Fog 45

It has been so mild here that blossom is pink in some front gardens.

Yesterday dog and I collided with walking seniors who were excited,

pointing - See, the first daffodil. (just one)

[Crocuses, may I ask?

when do they blossom in England?

The Streissguth Gardens, Capitol Hill, promise

Winter Highlights:

winter sweet

witchhazel

Tomasinianus crocus

‘hundreds of thousands of early crocus’

[One acre on a steep hillside.
Access on foot via Blaine Steps:
293 steps skirt the garden and continue down to Eastlake.

Watch for one of the famous Sears catalog ‘kit houses’
popular in Seattle in the early 1900s.]