Well, hey, much better spent on that than on, oh maybe, the poor (& undeserving)…

(As you well know, it’s not the same money, so it wouldn’t have gone there anyway).

Doug
On Jan 1, 2015, at 9:02 AM, Max Richards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> begin afresh…
>
> At the first detonation of fireworks about 11.45pm our senior Labrador, Old Vanya,
> climbed on our bed for comfort.His old ears too sensitive.
>
> We were toing and froing - dozens of bright boats on Lake Union out that window,
> out the other pyrotechnics centred on the Space Needle above the very Gehry music centre.
>
> Herself with the camera.
> New year’s glass of Bailey’s, dear.
> Don’t nudge me! you nearly made me click on Delete All.
>
> I understand 4 July is even more colorful by the lake,
> where Gasworks Park at the far end from us sets light to a civic fortune.
>
> Max
>
> On Jan 2, 2015, at 12:06 AM, Lawrence Upton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> happy new ears everyone

Douglas Barbour

Recent publications: (With Sheila E Murphy) Continuations & Continuation 2 (UofAPress).
Recording Dates (Rubicon Press).

that we are only
as we find out we are

	Charles Olson