Hi all

We have a company who have decided to give long-term support to a charity to build schools in Sub-Saharan Africa. Volunteer employees can go for a week each to help with the school. The company want to make sure their employees are fit to go and in their wisdom and without consultation sent the volunteers the ‘Pre’ employment health questionnaire they use, thinking that would be good enough and we (OH) could ‘fit’ or ‘not fit’ them for the trip. I have told them the questionnaire is not suitable and I'm asking if any of you have a questionnaire that may be suitable to use and if so could you share it please.

They also told me the charity does not check for fitness to go as that's up to the company or each individual.

We first learnt about this when we started getting the completed health questionnaires through!

Many thanks for your help and being there to ask
Helen