Dear Anne,
I also listened to this, it was interesting & I agree worth listening to.

Best wishes
Cindy

On 11 January 2015 at 22:43, Cindy Vallis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Anne,
I also listened to this, it was interesting & I agree worth listening to.

Best wishes
Cindy

On 11 January 2015 at 14:03, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just listened to an interesting broadcast on radio 4 regarding Mindfulness. The focus was on the process but reference was also made to the workplace. Worth listening on i-player.

Anne
Anne Harriss
Course Director – OH Nursing and Workplace Health Management PROGRAMMES
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY