I too would be grateful on any information on stress.

Kind Regards

Amber Jones

Occupational Health, Nursing Advisor

B/E Aerospace (UK) Ltd. | Seating Products, Kilkeel

2 Moor Road | Kilkeel, County Down, BT34 4NG, UK

Office +44.(0)28.4176.1339 | Mobile +44.(0)7889.807027

beaerospace.com

Passion to Innovate. Power to Deliver.