Its great working in a multi-disciplinary team but  other members of that
team do not necessarily understand our professional challenges.

When I was a fairly newly qualified  OHN, and a lone practitioner,  I would
have found it so helpful to have an OHN to provide opportunities for
professional supervision that, coupled with a resource like JISC would have
been such an excellent form of support. Its great working in a
multi-disciplinary team but  non OHN members of that team do not always
understand our professional boundaries.

Anne

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: