It is my understanding from the FOM - OH health records generated and held by outsourced providers or contractors will normally remain the property of the OHS unless alternative contractual arrangements have been made.
In general it is good practice and the interests of both employer and employee for OH records to be transferred between providers when services are handed over.
However there is no legal requirement to transfer.
Unfortunately in my circumstances the OH provider was reluctant, and subsequently offered a limited arrangement at a significant cost.
Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: