I will have to see if there is a podcast for this programme.

GC

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] City on the couch

Another interesting programme on Radio 4 broadcast on Sunday 11th at 4.00pm “City on the couch”. It is part way through the broadcast - thus far has looked at: risk taking behaviour in the city then  work related stress – reasonable adjustments, phased RTW for a city worker who experienced a psychotic episode. He then set up the organisation Stand to Reason. Worth a listen. For OH students who have access to Box of Broadcasts I have recorded it on BOB.

Anne