From: Lindsey Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:12/01/2015  18:19  (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Cost of records transfer on contract change

Hi all

I know the issue of records transfer on contract exchange comes up regularly on this forum and I am happy with the process as regards my own business.  However a potential client has just been quoted £16,000 for the transfer of their records. We are talking outgoing NHS provider and medium sized educational establishment who has had an ad hoc service for a few years, not one of the High Street Banks or similarly sized national organisation with a million pound contract.

I am absolutely staggered at this and never heard anything like it before. Has anyone else?

Thanks

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall
Director and Independent Occupational Health Adviser
Split Dimension Ltd
Phone: 01454 852715
Fax: 01454 740045
Mobile: 07771 596111
Web: www.splitdimension.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitdimension
The Health at Work Guide - out now!

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses, malware or any other potentially harmful programmes or systems and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible contamination that might be contained in transmissions and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: