Hi Pam

Here are a few links to resources which might help

http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/choose-a-cms
http://apps.nationalarchives.gov.uk/PRONOM/Default.aspx
http://coptr.digipres.org/Main_Page
https://www.drupal.org/

Hope that helps,

Matt

Matt Faber
Advisor - Image Digitisation
P 0203 697 5872
E [log in to unmask]
S mattfaberjisc
T www.twitter.com/jiscdigital
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

jisc.ac.uk
Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk