From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Halfhide, Dorothy [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 January 2015 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Predatory publishing

Jeffrey Beall is mentioned in this article, and following that up, his blog is both interesting and scary!

http://scholarlyoa.com/

I liked it so much I signed up, and it takes a bit of persuading to make me do that…

Dorothy

hello-my-name-is-logo-web-small

Dorothy Halfhide

Laxton Library

Dept 401A, Learning Centre

Peterborough City Hospital

Edith Cavell Campus

Bretton Gate

PE3 9GZ

01733 678081

“This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies).  Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.”

www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk