**With apologies for cross-posting**

Did you know that you can advertise your vacancies on the NAG website - for
free?

In a move to provide extra value to our members, along with the wider
library community, NAG now has a Library Jobs page on its website. The Jobs
page will be open to anyone to view (there's no need to login), and the
service is completely free to use by anyone recruiting within the library
sector.

The unique membership of NAG from all library sectors, along with associated
suppliers and organisations, mean that advertised vacancies will be
available to a wide range of experienced professionals.

The NAG website already provides a useful resource for both members and
non-members, but with the addition of the Jobs Page it is hoped that even
more people will enjoy the benefits of the site. It goes without saying that
NAG always welcomes new members, who are able to enjoy full access to the
NAG website, along with a range of additional benefits. Find our more
<http://www.nag.org.uk/nag-membership/> here.

Anyone interested in listing a vacancy should contact the NAG office via
email ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) providing the
following information:

*         Your contact details

*         Job Title

*         Name of organisation

*         Web link to detailed job description/details

*         Closing date

*         Territory/Area (if not clear from other information) and Salary
may also be supplied if appropriate

Judith

Judith Rhodes, LL.B. (Hons.), Dip. Lib., MCLIP.

Administrator

National Acquisitions Group

www.nag.org.uk <http://www.nag.org.uk/>

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

Please note our new e-mail address

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be
able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are
01924 383010 and 07587 133012