Dear all,

I’ve been contacted by University of Oxford and asked if I would make the list aware of a two day course in February on Environmental Assessment and Cultural Heritage.

The course runs 19th to 20th February at Rewley House in Oxford. According to their website “This course aims to inform participants about the principles of environmental assessment and its role in managing how the cultural heritage is affected by development, both at strategic and project levels.”

For further details please see https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/V400-527

All the best

Sarah

Sarah MacLean MA MIfA

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

English Heritage

Designations Department

Engine House

Firefly Avenue

Swindon

SN2 2EH

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 01793 414880

English Heritage is Changing
From spring 2015, we shall become Historic England, a Government service championing England's heritage and giving expert, constructive advice, and English Heritage, a charity caring for the National Heritage Collection of more than 400 historic properties and their collections.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.