Stephen,

the caveats were listed in the announcement displayed at the start of the screencast.
I don't do audio in screencasts, it takes me long enough to properly record one without audio B-).

Some of the feautures demoed will not be available:

as for the copy behaviour, the hack is purely client-side, it's not aware of the content type's entitlements on the server...
it uses a whitelist to determine which content types can be copied (before applying this hack, the whitelist may have to be -and can easily be- adapted to the content types available in your setup).

regards,
Bert