Dear colleagues,

please find below the announcement for the second OssoBook training workshop . Those interested please contact my colleague
Henriette Obermaier ( henriette.obermaier (at) palaeo.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de ) for further information.

Best,
Nadja

-------------------------
Dr. Nadja Pöllath
Institut für Paläoanatomie und Geschichte der Tiermedizin
ArchaeoBioCenter
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Kaulbachstr. 37
80539 München

Phone: ++49-(0)89-2180-2053
Fax: ++49-(0)89-2180-6278
E-Mail: nadja.poellath(at)palaeo.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de
Website: http://www.palaeo.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de/index.html
http://www.archaeobiocenter.uni-muenchen.de/index.html

Dear colleagues and friends,

on the 12th and 13th of February 2015 we are planning the second OssoBook training days. We will show new features concerning project administration, ownership and data sharing with colleagues. Currently the diagnostic zones following the "York system" are implemented and will be presented on this occasion. This meeting also offers the possibility of training and asking questions.

Each section will last 3-4 hours, the number of sections depends on the number of participants.

We would like to ask you to invite colleagues and students to join the workshop and to contact us.

All the best
Henriette Obermaier
Daniel Kaltenthaler
Johannes Lohrer
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2nd OssoBook Training Days

Workshop of the International Cooperation BioArch
at the ArchaeoBioCenterLMU Munich,
Kaulbachstraße 37, Room 108

Organizers
Henriette Obermaier, Daniel Kaltenthaler, Johannes Lohrer, Peer Kröger, Joris Peters (LMU München)
Aims of the workshop
Introduction to the latest version of the Database OssoBook, in particular database design and features, registration and owner control of projects, everyday work like data recording, synchronization, discussion. Presentation of the state of development of AnthroBook.
Program
February 12th 2015

  *   10h00 Introduction in
     *   open projects
     *   record data
     *   synchronize projects with the global database
     *   export data for further analysis
     *   grant rights for other users

(Daniel Kaltenthaler, Johannes Lohrer, Henriette Obermaier)

  *   10h15 First training session (Each participant should bring own data for recording, so that we may run through different scenarios.)
  *   13h-14h Lunch Break
  *   14h Introduction (see above)
  *   14h15 Second training session (Each participant should bring own data for recording, so that we may run through different scenarios.)
  *   17h End
February 13th 2015

  *   9h00    Introduction (see above)
  *   9h15 Third training session (Each participant should bring own data for recording, so that we may run through different scenarios.)
  *   12h-13h Lunch Break
  *   13h Introduction (see above)
  *   13h15 Fourth training session (Each participant should bring own data for recording, so that we may run through different scenarios.)
  *   16h End

  *   Contact: H. Obermaier<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, D. Kaltenthaler<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, J. Lohrer<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  *   Place: Institut für Paläoanatomie, Kaulbachstraße 37, 1st floor, room 108