Hi,

I have a kindle, too. I think it might be possible if you set up an account for each kindle and then download the books to each individual kindle.. I had an idea – you could have a ‘crime’ kindle, or a ‘romance’ kindle or a ‘thriller’ kindle, or you could just download the same set of books onto each kindle, but you would have to purchase them separately each time.

You can move books from one kindle to another, but I’ve only done this in the context of moving my books from my first kindle to my new upgraded second-hand kindle (thanks to my generous sister-in-law who gave me her kindle 4 when she upgraded to a Paperwhite). I had to register the new kindle to my account, and my sister-in-law had to de-register it before I could do so.

I’d be interested to know how you get on.

Laura

Laura Wilkes LLB Hons. MCLIP

Library and Knowledge Services Manager/Innovation Scout

West Suffolk NHS Trust

Tel. 01284 713112

My hours of work are Monday to Wednesday 9 to 5 and Thursday 9 to 2

Follow the Library on Twitter @wshlibrary