Hello everyone

Many apologies for cross posting and for using the incorrect e-mail address, but our document delivery librarian is away (only 2 elves working today) and we have received a couple of urgent requests which we are having difficulty getting hold of in a hurry.

The requests are:

Bilateral ureteric obstruction .... Rezwan, N, Basit, A and Andrews, H BMJ Case reports 2014, published online 9 May 2014, doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-204894

and

Prehospital use of cervical collars in trauma patients: a critical review.
*

Sundstrom T; Asbjornsen H; Habiba S; Sunde GA; Wester K, 1 Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen , Bergen, Norway ., Journal of Neurotrauma, 2014, 31, (6): 531-40

Many thanks and good Christmas and best wishes for 2015.

Rob

Bilateral ureteric obstruction: an unusual complication of male-to-female gender reassignment surgery
[X]

Nivin Rezwan,
[X]

Anas Abdel Basit,
[X]

Henry Andrews
BMJ Case Reports 2014:published online 9 May 2014, doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-204894

Rob Polson
Subject Librarian
Highland Health Sciences Library
Centre for Health Science
Old Perth Road
INVERNESS
IV2 3JH
Tel: 01463-255607
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.