Hi,

I think this is a bit of a long-shot but I have been asked to find a Job Description from any another organisation for the role of a nurse (potentially Band 6/7) who would be responsible for coordinating recruitment of overseas nurses. So they would have a role in the recruitment process, but also a role in their wellbeing, such as overseeing them coming over and finding accommodation and ensuring they have everything set up over here.

I have found plenty of guidance about the recruitment of overseas nurses but nothing about this being part of a specific nurse's job role. Does anyone have any suggestions or if you know that this is someone's specific responsibility in your organization and that a job description is available locally I'd be very pleased to hear from you!

Thanks,

Jane

Jane Proctor
Librarian   | Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Richmond Library  |  William Kerr Building  |  Northampton General Hospital  |  Northampton  |  NN1 5BD
Tel: 01604 545929  |  E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  Web: www.library.northants.nhs.uk<http://www.library.northants.nhs.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter: @NHFTNHSLibrary<https://twitter.com/NHFTNHSLibrary>

Available Mon - Wed 9-5. For anything urgent at other times please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not
represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
 under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally
exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot
be guaranteed.