       Event: Winter Warmer Quiz – London, Tuesday 13 January 2015
<http://www.sla-europe.org/2014/12/01/event-winter-warmer-quiz-london-tuesday-13-january-2015/>

*When*: Tuesday, 13 January 2015 @ 18:00 - 22:00 pm

*Where*: Balls Brothers, Minster Exchange, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7PP

SLA Members: £10.00

Non-members: £15.00

Please register via Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sla-europe-winter-warmer-quiz-tickets-14615006879>

SLA Europe is pleased to invite you to its annual Winter Warmer Quiz hosted
by our legendary professional quiz master AskTony
<http://www.asktony.co.uk/> and generously sponsored by Acquire Media
<http://www.acquiremedia.com/>.

*IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:*

It is essential that you get your teams of 6 together before signing up and
you need to nominate a team captain. Team captains, you’re advised to sign
up and pay for the whole team by selecting 6 tickets or you can have your
team members sign up <https://slaeuropequiz.eventbrite.co.uk/> individually.
It is your responsibility to make sure they do so in a timely manner or
they may miss out on a place.

If you sign up your team with less than 6 members it will be assumed that
you want us to pair you up with other individuals on the day of the quiz.

If you haven’t got a team, don’t worry, please sign up and we’ll match you
to a team.

It’s sure to be as popular as ever, get organised and book early to avoid
disappointment!

*Our Sponsor:*

[image: acquire-media]
<http://www.sla-europe.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/acquire-media.png>

Acquire Media is an advanced technology company devoted to delivering News
(text & multimedia) with guaranteed reliability in formats that make
content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital
publishing and corporate communities (including Financial Services,
Pharmaceutical, Petro-chemical etc), which depend on the speed of our
delivery, our reliability, our 24x7 support plus our ability to handle
multiple formats and delivery options.

Our expertise is news and other time-sensitive content - acquiring it from
publishers and distributing it to corporate servers, websites and end users
with near-zero latency and pinpoint filtering. We are generally regarded as
the industry's most technically sophisticated media delivery service for
aggregated content.

Any questions? Please contact: [log in to unmask]

Link to Eventbrite broken? Try clicking below or copy and paste the link
into your browser:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sla-europe-winter-warmer-quiz-tickets-14615006879