Dear All,
many thanks for all the suggestions and offers.
Sue Hardy has been very generous and has been able to supply me with a
scanned copy.
I am sure my student user will be delighted.

Thanks again.
Regards,
   Cheryl.

--
*Get to grips with our resources -  Get Started at the Health Library
<http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary/training/gettingstarted/>*

Cheryl Kent, eResources Librarian & NHS Athens Administrator, Tel no:
(01782) 679581
At the Health Library for North Staffordshire :: A joint NHS / Keele
University Library Service

Browse the Health Library <http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary/> website
::Connect with us via Mobile <http://kimtag.com/ceclibrary> :: Find us on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ceclibrary> :: Follow us on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ceclibrary>

Health Library for North Staffordshire, Clinical Education Centre,
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust, Royal Stoke University
Hospital, ST4 6QG, Tel no: (01782) 679500

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and
may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or
show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than
to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele
University staff and students are required to abide by the University's
conditions of use when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a
cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK