Thanks everyone,

I like the idea of "diaphysis" meaning "with metaphysis". Makes sense. I
will consider this when I go through the bones. I will have to rethink my
coding a bit with this in mind.... But I have to go through all the
longbones later to get MNE counts anyway, so no big deal if I have to
change a few things when I do so.

I'm glad I asked!

Allison

---