Earlier this month Everyday Muslim took part in the National Archives Explore Archives campaign, with the aim to highlight both our own oral history and archive project but also promote existing Muslim heritage collections in museums and archives across the UK.

We are pleased to report our social media campaign was successful in promoting existing Muslim heritage from archives including examples from Roderic Bowen Library and Archives, SOAS Archives, Glasgow Museum and The Royal Collection Trust. Our week, long campaign not only attracted many new followers from the heritage sector and Muslim community, some individual posts reached close to 2,000 views. Even more exciting has been the raft of possible collaborations in the coming year.

To continue such engagement and foster a stronger relationship between the heritage sector and the Muslim community we will be announcing, earlier than planned our new blog ‘Our Lives, Their History.’ – Details to follow soon.

Find examples of our Explore Archives campaign here

Learn more about Everyday Muslim
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2014, Khizra Foundation All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]