Dear all

A reminder of two dates for your diaries.

On 12 Nov, we welcome Dr Ellen Clarke for the UCL STS Seminar series. Dr Clarke is a postdoctoral research fellow in philosophy at All Souls College, Oxford. Her talk is titled 'On the subject of bacteriology'. Tea and Coffee will be available from 4pm, with the talk starting at 4:30pm.

The following week, we are delighted to have Professor Simon Schaffer from Cambridge University to deliver the first ever STS Haldane Lecture at UCL. Professor Schaffer's lecture is titled 'mutability, mobility and meteorites'. It will take place on 20 Nov, beginning at 6pm in UCL's Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre. More details are available here http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sts/sts-publication-events/STS_Seminar_20_11_2014

We look forward to seeing you at both events.

Best wishes,

Jack​

Dr Jack Stilgoe

Lecturer in Science and Technology Studies

University College London