I would be most grateful if you could pass this on to web designers who
might be interested in tendering for the redesign  of our website.

Many thanks,

Francis.

The Charles Darwin Correspondence Project is seeking tenders for the
redesign of its website (www.darwinproject.ac.uk). The Project is an
independently-funded research group within the University of Cambridge;
its primary purpose  is to make available the full texts of more than
15,000 letters written by or to the British naturalist and evolutionary
theorist, Charles Darwin (1809-82), together with the contextual
material necessary to make the letters accessible to both a scholarly
and general audience. The new site will require significant new
development in particular of the resources for schools, and a new search
interface.  Those interested in tendering will need to register with the
InTend system, but this takes only a few moments.

The tender documents for the redesign of our website are now live at:
https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofcambridge/aspx/ProjectManage/283

--
Dr Francis Neary
Editor, Darwin Correspondence Project