Dear Matt,

Thanks for your message, and for your many posts on your Facebook page, 'Austria-Germany Study Center, Hill Museum & Manuscript Library’ (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austria-Germany-Study-Center-Hill-Museum-Manuscript-Library/604882972899463).

It is not necessary to have a Facebook account to see your page, but in order to *discuss* matters, one would need to be logged in to a Facebook account. Given that the raison d’être of our list is not only to inform but to discuss, perhaps I might suggest the possibility of your posting daily messages to the list consisting at least in part with the URL of your engravings — does that sound feasible?

Best wishes, George

--
George FERZOCO