Gordon Plumb wrote, " a ninth century life of the Prophet uses the alleged
death date of 666 as a sign that he was the Apocalyptic beast of Rev.
11.11." Is this contained in Rosemary Muir Wright, _Art and Antichrist i9n
Medieval Europe_, Manchester UP, 1995. Pp.36-7 or is this a separate work
?  Because, I need to check it. 666 is not the traditional date for
Mohammed's death, 632 is. BUT recent studies may indicate that this is
wrong, and 616 might be the actual date. WOW, 616 is the date given for the
mark of the beast as a text variant. I need to look at this.

V. K. Inman