Dear all,

I am trying to decipher a stone inscription on the wall of St. Margaret's
Church, Walmgate, York. I think it might be some sort of funerary text. Any
help in transcribing/translating would be greatly appreciated.

You can view the image at:
http://www.carmelite.org/pictures/heritage/walmgateinscription.jpg

Best wishes,

Johan

-----
Mr. Johan Bergström-Allen
44 Alne Terrace, York, YO10 5AW, United Kingdom
E-mail: [log in to unmask]