Another source on the Antichrist is the North African *Liber Genealogicus*
in Mommsen's *MGH Auctores Anitquissini*, vol. 9 *Chronica Minora Saec. IV.
V. Vi. VII*. In the various editions over time the identity of the
Antichrist is changed. As Geiseric is approaching Carthage where the
chronicle is written, he is the Antichrist. When he is occupying Carthage,
the chronicle entry is changed. Perhaps some secondary literature on the
*Liber* will be helpful but I don't have anything at hand.

--
Maureen A. Tilley
Professor of Theology and Medieval Studies