Genevra,  Fabulous page of saints' images! I am wondering about the dating
or bad guy being trampled by St. Catherine of Alexandria in the Louvre
statue. Maximilian is later than 1400, but sculpture doesn't look that much
later (although I would never claim expertise in dating Northern
sculpture).  Any ideas? Best, Sharon

--
Sharon Dale
Associate Professor of Art History