Apologies for cross-posting.

List members may be interested in the following opportunity:

The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres (ASDC) is seeking an exceptional individual for the post of Special Projects Manager to deliver two of our exciting flagship national science engagement programmes:

1.       ASDC’s new ‘National Astronaut Programme’ for families, celebrating the UK’s first sponsored Astronaut who goes into space in November 2015.

2.       Our hugely successful national physics and engineering programme for schools and families ‘Explore Your Universe’ that attracted 156,880 participants in the first year and is now in Phase 2.

The full job spec and details on how to apply can be found on the ASDC website:

http://www.sciencecentres.org.uk/about/job_opportunity2014.html

The deadline for applications is 11pm on Sunday 7 December and interviews will be held in Bristol on Tuesday 16 December.

Please share with your colleagues.

Best wishes,

Michaela

Dr Michaela Livingstone  I  Special Projects Manager

The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres

Monarch House, Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4EX

Reg. charity: 1129312  I  Company no: 6798106

T: +44 (0)117 915 0184  I  E: [log in to unmask] I  W: www.sciencecentres.org.uk

M: +44 (0)7794 167 334  I  LinkedIn

Sign up to our monthly newsletter here.

Follow us on Twitter @sciencecentres