From: Gill Alderman <[log in to unmask]>
To: BRITARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:27
Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] Stonehenge comedy website

I Googled the site and, if the account I found is correct, the
perpetrator is an
Anglican vicar ......

Gill Alderman

Sent from my iPad

On 7 Nov 2014, at 09:40, Vince Russett
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> To be completely nerdy about this, the sketch is (loosely) imitating
an
Inspectors report from a public enquiry, the next step up from a local
authority
decision.

> Vince
>
> Vince Russett
> County Archaeologist
> Development Management Group
> North Somerset Council
>

> Our Historic Environment Record is now on-line: Go to the North
Somerset web
site (http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk) then use the tabs Environment /
Conservation
/ Archaeology/ Historic Environment Record. Enjoy! Please note the
change in my
landline AND my mobile numbers.