Doug,

Thank you so much for posting the video Raising the Bar. As I have been
a member of a community project for 14 years and am also an out-of-work
writer, there was a great deal I could relate to.

Furthermore, what was once the pub in the village where the dig is
located has been transformed into a "posh" restaurant that no longer
welcomes locals or diggers for their evening pints. I'm now working on
plans for it. For starters, it has a nice slope at the back that could
be turned into an amphitheatre.

Eve
On 23-Nov-2014 9:43 AM, Doug Rocks-Macqueen wrote:
> This presentation on pub archaeology almost got a standing ovation at the SCHC conference-
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04As8uatC8g
>
> And work on a Rough Wooing fort at Eyemouth-
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dUhXxsWzac
>
> Hope you all enjoy the videos
>
> Doug

---